This Pomodoro-style app helps you stay focused and this app will be helpful for kids or anyone with less concentration.
Last time this app was available for free in 2014 and that too only for one day, so grab this freebie while you can .
Get Focus Keeper: Work & Study Timer iOS app free at App Store.
Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps – It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)